Mr. Ajay Arya +91 9899785141

  • Call us for fast enquiry : - 9899785141 Court Marriage * Marriage Registration * Arya Samaj Marriage * Hindu Marriage * Muslim Marriage * Inter Cast Marriage * Marriage Registration

Welcome To Court Marriage Delhi

Nowadays Court Marriage is a legal requisite in most of the states in India. There are various rules and regulations for different religion. You can get Court Marriage in very less amount of time with the help of our marriage centre. Your marriage won't be legal unless you get it registered. Court Marriage has a common course of action, which has to be followed by everyone so that there won't be any obstacles in happy marriage life. Therefore we provide you a legal Court Marriage certificate on the same working day. In the case if a marriage is not entered into the record it is not measured valid and legally accepted marriage.

A marriage certificate is an important evidence in case if there any problem arises between husband and wife in the days to come and a lawful action needs to be effective. We solemnize Court Marriage with no inconvenience, no difficulty and nominal expenditure as a successful conduction of marriage ceremony. We assist couples by conducting their Court Marriage so that they could live happy and pleasant life. We also provide online admittance to information, forms and procedures with skilled lawyers working to assist couples in every part of the complete procedure of Court Marriage. We are always here to assist you regarding any problem in Court Marriage. You feel free every time to get assistance. Thus we are for your happier, safer and pleasant married life.

Documents Reqcuired for Court Marriage

a.   Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.
b.   Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed  / Rent Deed) of Marrying        Persons.
c.   Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying                Persons.
d.   If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
e.   If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
f.   If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address.
g.   Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
h.   Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )
Copyright © 2013 | Login4Ites Network